Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How it Began

1-7-2009 9:22 am

Good Morning,

Here is something interesting...
Larry said that the people he works with in Georgia for
missions trips have just purchased a 10 apt. building downtown
Atlanta. They are renovating. Just put in flooring...

Could be a divine design trip.... you could email Larry for contact info.

what do you think???

LeeAnne


1-7-2009  9:59am

Hi Kim,

Would it be a good fit? You better believe it! I have enjoyed working with Pastor Paul Palmer and the Atlanta Dream Center since 2004. We take down a team every year except on those years that the DCLA evangelism conference meets (the conference is every 3 years and the next one is July 10-13, 2009 so we won’t be going down to Atlanta this summer). I was just with the Palmer’s in their home this past Sunday night and “Divine Design” came up because I told them about what you’ve done for Grace Centers of Hope. They bought a “Ten-plex” which is in great need of your ministry. I’m digging out from being gone and I have a lot to get done before we leave for Spring Hill this Friday so I need to run. Feel free to call me on my cell to talk about this more.

You can find out more about the Atlanta Dream Center by going to their website at www.atlantaic.org. Let me know if you need anything else. I love these people and the ministry they are doing in Atlanta is significantly impacting 1000’s of lives. Thanks for your interest!

God Bless,
Larry


1-7-2009  10:35 am


OK, talk about an appointment set by God..... I am headed to Atlanta this very afternoon for gift market. I just called Pastor Paul and I am going to spend part of the day with him on Saturday. He is taking me on his Adopt a Block ministry in the morning and will show me the rooms we would be considering.

Please help me pray that God will be loud and clear with me about this ministry. I tend to get excited and forget to listen to Him.

Thanks to both of you!
Kim


1-7-2009   11:33 am


Hey Kim,

That really is incredible. I will call it an appointment from God because that is EXACTLY what God did to me this weekend. Long story short—Pastor Paul calls me this past Friday to tell me to watch “Deserving Design” on the HG channel on Saturday at 8pm because 2 of his staff were featured. I told him that I would watch it. As I’m talking to him I realize that I was going to be down in his area this past Sunday because I was taking my oldest son back to college in South Carolina which is only 2 hours away from Atlanta. I spent the night at Pastor Paul’s that night and all Monday morning with him. As we’re just running around together we go to Home Depot and that’s when we get into this discussion about the 10-plex. That is also when I mentioned to him about what you guys have accomplished through “Divine Design.” There are a lot more things that I could tell you about God’s leading in this process but keep this in mind—the main reason I made this trip this past weekend was because I had got a speeding ticket when I went to visit my son in November and the court date was yesterday morning in North Carolina. If I didn’t get that ticket I would have let Bryson just go back down to school with a friend from here in Canton, as we have in the past.

All that to say—WAY too many “God-coincidences” to dismiss in this. Also, I just happened to mention in passing to LeeAnne that I mentioned “Divine Design” to Pastor Paul for no other reason than to show my admiration of all that is happening in your guy’s ministry.

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment